Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This is Crazy Awesome!!



This song is so awesome!! Alexandra Burke was one of my favorite contestants from last year, I'm glad she won!! And ever since she won I have been waiting for her debut album to drop! And the moment is finally here, her album Overcome is set to be released on October 19th. Damn, I can't wait!!


Her album was the most anticipated for me in the month of October and don't even get me started on November! 
So many big names dropping in Carrie Underwood on 3rd. And then Kris Allen, Leona Lewis and Norah Jones all are slated for 17 th November. Also there is Adam Lambert set to take the world by storm on 24th! November is going to be phenomenal!!


Anyhow coming back to Alexandra, so her album is set to be released on 19th. But her first single 'Bad Boys' has already been  released and just last week she performed it on the X Factor Results show LIVE! 
She did an amazing performance! Seriously one of the best! And it has made me even more excited for her album! 19th October...why are you taking so long to get here?! 


Expect the album review to drop out soon after the record itself! And yes, there will another for the LIVE! performance of the week. This one is just a treat for you all. And I'm also putting down the official video down below. Do check out that as well if you haven't!


Also my favorites from this season of X Factor are about to go up! Be on the look out for them!  

3 comments:

Opaque said...

Seems promising! Thanks for sharing!

Saadi said...

@ Brosreview

She's headed straight fr stardom! She's amazing!

:D

Thanks for the visit!!!

MANU said...

hey,,,i dunno her but,,,blah blah,,,
u missed 1rep's album,,,17 nov,,,:x

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails