Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Deliciously Bad!!

So I know there was supposed to be a post up about my X-Factor favorite from the on-going season. And I do have my favorites picked out but I just can't seem to find the time to put them up. But that post will be coming up the coming Thursday.

Right now I wanted to introduce you to another contestant, who happens another one of my favorites. The reason I'm posting this one before the others is because they are too good to be missed, and that is not because of their vocals.

By the alst para, you must have noticed that it's a plural. And yes, they are!

They are brothers! And not only that, but they are twin brothers. Going by the name of John and Edward, they have taken the entire show by storm and are most definitely the 'Most Talked' about contestants of the season.

Competing under the Group Category, they continue to delivers trainwrecks after plane crashes that are just so good to watch. It's a crazy guilty pleasure and I'm so looking forward to seeing them week after week. And I seriously hope they stick around till all the 'boring' contestants take a boot.

Don't forget to check them out next Sunday!



No comments:

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails