Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Favorites @ X Factor Season 6


First up is Stacey Solomon, the 19 year old single mother. She started the audition with a very wonderful audition of 'What a Wonderful World' and it was at that moment that she became my absolute favorite.

Her performance lacks the hoo-ha and jumping around, but her vocals are completely and utterly amazing. She covered Coldplay 'The Scientist' and it was such a surprising song choice. She's definitely the best of the group of this season. Do check her out!

Next up we have the 27 yr old teacher, Danyl Johnson. He's got an amazing voice, no doubt. But I have a feeling that he plays up abit in his performances and I have a very strong notion that his audition was choreographed or staged to some extent. He's the producers favorite to win and one of mine as well.

Oh and I love his dressing sense, but I'm not a fan of his song choices. He's a vocal power house for sure. I didn't immediately take a like to him but I can't deny it, his performances are simply too good.

I've saved the best for last for you guys! Coined as the Welsh Wonder is the 19 year old, Lucie Jones.

Opening her show page with the Whitney Houston classic 'I Will Always Love You' she blew everyone away. When she announced her song choice, I mentally thought she as gone. But by the time she had just gone through the first verse, she had me completely turned around.

Covered a Leona Lewis original 'Footprints In The Sand' on her first LIVE! performance and since then she's just gone better and better. Plus, she's really good looking!

Well these three happen to be my favorite from this season besides for John & Edward, but they are my favorite for a completely different reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucie was indeed one of the best EVER to come to the show!!

Rest all are unoriginal! Except for Jedward, but then, I don't see myself buying their record!

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails