Friday, October 2, 2009

I Did It!!

Okay so it's time for a post about moa!! As some of you or probably most of you maybe knowing that I had gone to States past summer for about three months. It was there that the idea of posting LIVE! videos had popped into my head.

The entire reason why I wanted to do so was because firstly I'm often looking at these videos online, I'm a big time YouTube Junkie! :D

Secondly many times it happens that artist change their songs up by a few words or in arrangement in order to give the audience a taste of something new, as it was noticed in the very first LIVE! video I posted of Jordin Sparks performing 'Battlefield' in the Jonas Brothers Concert.

And lastly, many times various artist sing songs by others with a twist of their own and then some sing it exactly it was sun originally (BORRRRINNGGG!!!). Anyhow most people do not come to know of this unless that particular video goes mega-popular.

So I decided that every week I'm going to be putting up one video, and more if I'm able to find the time and video as well. Howoever it became really hard to do so in Pakistan given that I'm busy with my studies and most importantly, videoes take forever over here to upload. I'm not kidding! They take forever!

And if that isn't bad enough, you can't do anything while they are being uploaded. Because if you do, there is a pretty good chance that you will be getting some error later on. Sick and tired of just sitting there, I decided to try embedding the videos.

Before I go any further, let me clarify one thing. I'm so not a computer person, the only time I scored good in the practical exams of Computer was during MS Office classes. Rest of the time, I flunked! Thank God, our computer grade was not accounted into the total grade.

So coming back to embedding, I was pretty much hopeless about it and I had nearly faced the fact that there will be no more LIVE! postings. But then I tried and OMG! OMG! OMG! I did it!

Hahahahaha, I'm not kidding guys! That was my exact reaction! I felt awesome! Infact way beyond awesome!

And I know this classifies as such a lame post but I felt like going ahead with it. Couldn't help it! Had to post it!

6 comments:

Opaque said...

Okay, so, you are planning to post live videos or have you already done it? Bravo!

Saadi said...

@ Brosreview

Did it already!! The post before this one!

The Write Girl said...

That is awesome Saadi. I agree with you. I'm no natural at computer stuff either so congrats to you my friend : )

Saadi said...

@ Write Girl

Sister from another mother! ;)

Thanks for the visit!

Sorcerer said...

hey.cool!!
nice blog..

Saadi said...

@ Sorcerer

Thanks for the visit! :)

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails