Friday, October 2, 2009

Listen - Beyonce



I had totally forgotten about this LIVE! version until I saw it yesterday on Channel V. And out went Cyndi Lauper's 'Time After Time' and came in 'L'isten' by Beyonce.

This has definitely got to be one of the best LIVE! performances ever by Beyonce. Don't get me wrong here, I love the booty humping, sassy Beyonce like any other red blooded male out there. But this one gets me most! :p

Hope you guys like it as much as I do...or more!!

Copyright © Saad Khan 2009 (Karachi, Pakistan; saadkhalidkhan@gmail.com)

2 comments:

Opaque said...

" I love the booty humping, sassy Beyonce like any other red blooded male out there"

Hehehe,. Nevertheless, she has a great voice.

Saadi said...

:D

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails