Friday, October 16, 2009

Gaga about Gaga


Okay so I know ít's been a while since Lady Gaga has stepped into the music scene and taken it by storm. In just a matter of two singles, Lady Gaga was the hot topic on every forum. Whether it was because of her catchy songs with well-crafted lyrics and rythmic melodies or due to her bizzare fashion sense or how she varies her LIVE! performances or she stood up openly and proudly for the LGBT community. Lady Gaga has constantly been in the spot-light and deserves it as well.

Her debut album 'The Fame' released in 2008 became one of the best-selling and most successful album of that year. Spawning 'Pokeface', 'Just Dance' and 'Love Game' which creeped into nearly everybody's iPod. And this year she plans to re-release it with eight never-heard-before tracks, of which the first 'Bad Romance' has already hit the airwaves.

Now my fascination with Gaga was pretty crazy. Being a song-writer, her songs captured me instantly. Mainly because of her intriguing titles which completely threw me off guard and I just had to listen to it. And after just two complete listenings to the album, Gaga had me wrapped around her little finger. In other words, I was completely floored. And yes, I self-appointed myself as the Ambassador of Gaga in my college. I spread the word to who ever hung out with me long enough to listen.

And now with the re-release I mentioned earlier, I'm completely Gaga-fied! 'Bad Romance' is set to premiere on 19th, that is the coming Monday and I can't wait!

Yes, expect another post then. And now I'm going to leave you with the recent LIVE! performance by Lady Gaga at the Video Music Awards.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Josephine said...

Hi Saadi,
I'm not a great fan of Lady Gaga, but I do like your review. It's very interesting and draws the reader to the subject. Very Nice!!

Good luck being her Ambassador!!
-Alex

Opaque said...

I managed to watch this! Thanks for sharing!

Saadi said...

@ Alexandra Garland

Hahaha...thanks for wishes and visit! :)

Saadi said...

@ Brosreview

You did?!

Awesome! :D

MANU said...

i know shes gud,,,
but bad romance suckssssssssssssss

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails