Saturday, October 24, 2009

One - U2 & Mary J. Blige



One is one of my favorite songs! Infact the very first time I became addicted to it was it when Channel V premiered it's Mary J. Blige. The song originally took birth in 1992 but in 2006, One recorded along with Mary J. Blige as mentioned earlier as a part of the ONE Campaign by Bono.

The song recieved a Grammy nomination for Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals and has frequently been featured in the list for Greatest Songs of All Times. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

okay I first heard this song when lambert covered it, and then heard the original,
love lamberts version so much better ;)

Saadi said...

@ Chandler

Coming from you...I'm not surprised! ;)

Thanks for dropping by!

LazyKing said...

I aggree! This song is amazing.
Mary J never disappoints.

PS: I also like the Adam Lambert song

Saadi said...

@ Lazyking

So true! Mary nvr disappoints!!

The Write Girl said...

Hey Saadi,

I remember hearing this song and thinking it was a brilliant collaboration. Thanks U2 and Mary J!!

Saadi said...

@ Write Girl

It is! No doubt it is!

Thanks for dropping by!

Opaque said...

Yes, a brilliant joint effort! Thanks for sharing!

Saadi said...

@ Brosreview

That's what I do best! I share! :D

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails