Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Change - Carrie Underwood




If there is anyone I'm freak'in crazy about besides Kelly Clarkson, is her fellow American Idol alumni Carrie Underwood. Just having released her third album, Play On. Having sold almost 318k in just it's first week, one can most definitely believe that it will going Platinum soon. 

I have already put up a review of the album shortly after it was released. And if you have read it, you must be knowing that Change is the best track off the record in my opinion. I have played it countless number of times in my iTunes, iPod and my cell. I've transferred it to anyone who was willing to lend his or her cell for a couple of minutes. And yes, I did manage to convert a few. :D

Carrie Underwood performed the song LIVE! on the CNN Heroes Award about 2 weeks ago behind a full orchestra. And I gotta say it!

I'm crazy in love about the song! I've already tagged it in my favorites! And by the way, she got a standing O from the crowd! At least some people can still recognize a vocalist when they hear one!

Do check it out! 

Oh and on a side note, I will be putting up the album review of Orianthi second album very soon. Those of you who are not aware of her. She was the guitarist chosen for the late King of Pop Michael Jackson for his comeback concert, This Is It!. It is one of the best rock albums from a female artist I have heard this year! Keep in tune for that!

4 comments:

The Write Girl said...

Hi Saadi,

I agree. Carrie Underwood is an amazing artist. Look forward to your Orianthi review as well. I saw This is It and she is quite an amazing guitarist.

Saadi said...

@ Write Girl

I haven't seen it yet!! They haven't put it up here yet!!

Bt I came across her randomly!! She's really good!!

And yeah, Carrie is an amazing artist!!

Josephine said...

Saadi,
Carrie is awsome and I always look forward to listening to her songs! Great post!!
-Alex

Saadi said...

@ Alex

Yeah, she's awesome indeed!!

Thanks for the comment! Always a pleasure to hear from you! :)

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails