Monday, August 3, 2009

Well First Of All, I Can Do That!!!

Episode 99 of So You Think You Can Dance(Also reffered to as SYTYCD in short) featured a group performance choregraphed by their alumni from Season 2, Travis Wall. The dance is a futuristic rave number that features a fusion of all the styles known to them.

And I absolutely loved it!! The point to where Kayla made her ballerina type entrance to Ade's diagonal flip flop across the dance floor to Jeanine's robotic movements to Brandon's wave form!! And to put a sugar over it, they used one of my all time favorite song 'Let It Rock' by Kevin Rudolph featuring Lil' Wayne as the music!!

And if all that wasn't enough to make me want to see the dance again and again it was Ellen Degeneres hilarious judging comments(Check it out here)!! Is there anything this woman can't do?! I love Ellen...and I always have!

Anyhow coming back to it, SYTYCD is my other favorite reality program. With the Season 5 coming next week, I'll be posting soon all my favorite dances right over here. Keep an eye out for them!!

Enjoy!!

Copyright © Saad Khan 2009 (Karachi, Pakistan; saadkhalidkhan@gmail.com)

No comments:

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails