Thursday, August 6, 2009

Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson

Okay I might as well change the blog's name to KellyClarkson.com or something along those lines, after all the posts I've done pertaining to her. But I just can't help it! I just have to view every single thing related to her on youtube and that's when I stumbled upon this! And you can't blame me, after all she IS the first American Idol! She IS an international sensation! She IS ridiculously awesome!

So this week the LIVE performance I'm putting up here is none other than of Ms.Clarkson herself! And people viewing this should note about what I said earlier about her doing extremely well in her stripped back, non-glammed, classy self! She's got the vocals so why in the world she needs any stupid gimmick to sell herself?! Heck no!!

Check her out, guys!! She's definitely and always will be one of the best music personalities out there! And though there have been seven more Idol, Clarkson still takes my number one spot!

Copyright © Saad Khan 2009 (Karachi, Pakistan; saadkhalidkhan@gmail.com)

2 comments:

Opaque said...

Now, this is a very good song. Thanks for sharing this!

Saadi said...

@ Brosreview

Have I converted you to being a Klarkson as well? ;)

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails