Saturday, August 15, 2009

Decode - Paramore



Though I'm no big fan of Twilight, I'm not even a minor fan of Twilight. Infact I'd say I'm allergic to it, now you all maybe surprised to read this but yeah, it's true! I happen to be severely allergic to Twilight! But more on that later!

Anyhow when the Twilight craze with the world I was pretty darn sure that sooner or later someone would get the not-so-brilliant idea of making it into a movie! And I was right...but then it's something anyone would have accomplished since nowadays every other movie that gets released is either based on a famous novel or a comic book series!

So the movie was no surprise for me! But what did catch me off-guard was when I got to know that my beloved Paramore is recording a song for it. I have to admit my first reaction was negative, I'd hate to see them shot down with a sappy love ballad. But even then I looked forward to it just because at the end of the day it is Paramore!

Now the movie got released, the song gets available on the WWW so obviously I waste no time in downloading it. Five minutes later I'm in complete love with the song. Ten minutes later I'm telling all my friends to hear it now. Thirty minutes later I'm arguing with my best friend against watching the movie, still convinced it crap! But how can one resist free popcorn with extra butter?! So I agree and put myself through the misery of watching that utter crap of a movie...but yeah, the popcorn helped me immensely.

Anyhow so I ran into this LIVE! version of the song on Tuesday and I knew that this week it's going up on my blog! And here it is! Nobody can rock the house like Paramore. Nobody!!

I've added the official video for the song at the end, you can view that too at your pleasure!

Enjoy!!


Copyright © Saad Khan 2009 (Karachi, Pakistan; saadkhalidkhan@gmail.com)

4 comments:

LazyKing said...

lol me too, I like Paramore but hate Twilight.
Hailey is hot and talented.

Saadi said...

@ Lazyking

Ur a man after my own heart! Glad to run into you!

Opaque said...

I shall give it a listen!

Saadi said...

@ Brosreview

I'd definitely recommend it, one of the finest Paramore tracks out there! :D

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails