Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sober - P!NK



P!NK has pretty much always blown me away with her vocals skill. She's got this rich, deep, throaty voice which suits perfectly to her comfort zone of rock songs with raging anthems. However every once in a while she comes along with a power ballad that is just so good, you just can't help but to listen to it again. It pretty much becomes the 'Most Played' track on your music player.

P!NK released her fifth studio album and confirmed 'Sober' as her second single, I was pretty darn excited! This is definitely one of the best PINK songs that I've heard and the LIVE! performance falls nothing short of amazing, I specially liked the part towards the end when they break into a gospel style chorus! Forever P!NK!

Copyright © Saad Khan 2009 (Karachi, Pakistan; saadkhalidkhan@gmail.com)

4 comments:

Opaque said...

Okay! Good review!

Saadi said...

@ Brosreview

Thanks for the visit! :D

Anonymous said...

What an awesome blog!!!
I love music also, I have no idea what I would do without it!

Saadi said...

@ Terri

Yes, no doubt 'Sober' is an awesome song!

Thanks for the visit!

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails