Sunday, March 29, 2009

My American Idol Pick 2/4


Lil Rounds is my second favorite in the running competition. She's a 23 year old married mother of three. And she's a really classy singer.

Its no surprise that I'm finding myself on her band-wagon. Every season I'm rooting for the black girl who can sing R&B and Soul with amazing ease. And she's one of the best to come along after a good time. Last season we had a R&B Diva but at times she missed.

But Lil, she never misses! I'm predicting she'll go far but she won't be a winner. American Idol already has a R&B winner so the chances of their being another one are really slim.


Still what the heck! I'm rooting for Lil Rounds!

Copyright © Saad Khan 2009 (Karachi, Pakistan; saadkhalidkhan@gmail.com)

2 comments:

Opaque said...

Not hear to her either. So, you mean that American Idol do not repeat winner on the same genre (?!). Any ways, all the best to all of them!!! I hope the most deserving of them all wins this competition!!!

Saadi said...

@ Brosreview

Like I said. The chances are slim. The younger generation watching Idol generally favor pop and rock type artist. Unless she proves that she can do something more modern along the lines of Beyonce, her major fan base would be of the older crowd.

And yes, may the best win!

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails