Sunday, March 29, 2009

My American Idol Pick 1/4


Allison Iraheta is an amazingly talented 16 year old from Los Angeles, California. I first saw her during the selection episode for Top 36 where she was singing one of Kelly Clarkson's amazing song Because Of You.

She performed Alone by Heart during her group night and so far she beat every single girl who performed it on Idol before. She has a slight raspiness to her voice, but that helps her rock-type comfort zone.

She's the one I want to win the MOSTEST!


Copyright © Saad Khan 2009 (Karachi, Pakistan; saadkhalidkhan@gmail.com)

2 comments:

Opaque said...

I don't follow the show. But, I shall give her a listen. Thank you for sharing.

PS: "Because of you" was a very good song at the time.

Saadi said...

@ Brosreview

No problem. :)

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails