Sunday, September 20, 2009

What a Way to Celebrate!!



Madonna is about to release her third greatest hits albums. Celebration. The album is set to include every released Madonna chart topper, along with three new tracks. The first of these three new tracks, titled the same as the album Celebration official video surfaced on July 18th. It was great, but not epic.

However the video that I'm posting is the other version. Another video was made in which fans of the universal sensation are seen getting jiggy with it. And in my opinion, it's far better than the original version. Fans from the Sweet & Sticky Tour are featured. Though the concept of the video is extremely simple but the contrast and variety featured simply boggles the mind!

This is Madonna worship at a completely different level! And I guarantee you'll be having a reaction. And I'd like to know them so do drop in a comment.

And you gotta love the dude @ 0:37!


Copyright © Saad Khan 2009 (Karachi, Pakistan; saadkhalidkhan@gmail.com)

4 comments:

The Write Girl said...

Hey Saadi,

This does look like an awesome video. I am guessing this video was professionally done. Great dances and customes as well. Thanks so much for your comments on my site.

Saadi said...

@ Write Girl

It IS an awesome video!

And no problem, it had been long since I visited so I had to! :)

Good day!

Opaque said...

I am not sure of the comment on the guy, but it looks like Madonna is still an threat to the upcoming stars.

Saadi said...

@ Brosreview

Dude, you know what I meant!! N yeah, Madonna is....wait for it.....LEGENDARY!!!

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails