Friday, September 18, 2009

Up To The Mountain - Kelly Clarkson


And here is another post of the one and only Kelly Clarkson from yours truly. Yes, I know! I'm addicted to her like crazy!!

So anyhow given the obvious, I ran into this clip of Clarkson a few days ago when I was browsing YouTube randomly and I remembered how ballistic I went about her after she sang. Although it was pretty much set and done about her appearing on the very first 'Idol Gives Back' during Season Six, but there was some rumor drama going on about how her fool of a label wanted her to promote her then to be released album My December.

Instead of listening to her label, Clarkson went with her guts and performed the soulful ballad by Patty Griffins. The review of her performance were very positive, with many saying that Clarkson did the right thing by not listening to her label.

How can you not love her?!

Copyright © Saad Khan 2009 (Karachi, Pakistan; saadkhalidkhan@gmail.com)

4 comments:

LazyKing said...

I love her too and her new album rocks!!

Saadi said...

@ LazyKing

First of all, welcome back! :D

Secondly, everything from Kelly rocks! ;)

Thanks for the visit!

Opaque said...

I like her voice! Thanks for sharing!

Saadi said...

@ Brosreview

Thanks for dropping by! :)

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails