Friday, September 11, 2009

Innocence - Avril Lavigne



Avril Lavigne is definitely one of the most recognized names in the music industry at the moment. Known for her emo/punk style, fast uptempo songs and touching ballads she has attained a huge following.


But for some reason I was never an Avril Lavigne fan, to me she seemed to be another P!NK wannabe except with a slight more dose of the color pink. However opinions change and mine did!


My opinion about the Princess of Pop changed after she released her third studio album, The Best Damn Thing. 'Innocence' is one of the track off the album and most definitely most favorite of the whole lot.


This LIVE! performance hits the spot as Avril takes the stage and chills everyone with this earthy ballad. I may not a emo but I certainly do know a great Avril song when I hear one.



Copyright © Saad Khan 2009 (Karachi, Pakistan; saadkhalidkhan@gmail.com)

No comments:

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails