Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's the Grammys!

It's Grammy's night, folks! I'm so freak'in excited it's beyond amazing! It sucks that I have a test tomorrow so I won't be able to catch the LIVE! show itself. There are loads of spectacular names lined up and ready to blow us away. Lady GaGa is opening the night!

All I can say is OM*G!

Beyonce, Black Eyed Peas, P!NK, Bon Jovi, Green Day, Mary J. Blige, Lady Antebellum and Sugarland will also be taking the stage at various spots during the show. Oh yeah, Taylor Swift is also performing. And I'm counting on her to be off-key!

Recording Academy will be honoring the late king of pop, Michael Jackson, with the Earth Song. It was specifically designed for his This Is It Tour. It's a never been seen before footage. Celine Dion, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson, Usher and Smokey Robinson will be performing alongside. This is going to be huge!

No comments:

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails