Friday, June 5, 2009

Seriously Really Disturbing!!

The 90s saw Backstreet Boys! The Y2K are witnessing Jonas Brothers! And strictly speaking, I can't tell which one is worse! Keeping aside the fact that I'm terribly against many of the younger talent in the Music Industry given the shocker that nearly all of them happen to be incredibly over-rated. Jonas Brothers always had a close knit competetion with Hannah Montana of being amongst the most annoying, in my opinion.

Their fourth studio album 'Lies, Vines and Trying Times' is scheduled to be released on 16th June. Now what surprises me alot is that they released an album just last year and they are releasing another one so soon. Just when the my channel simmered down thier Jo Bromance here I am getting another spoonful.

Their first single 'Paranoid' has already hit the airwaves and with what I've heard till now, on comparision it's somewhat better than their previous stuff as the lyrics have a touch of maturity, which sadly can't be said for their appearences. They all have YET to hit puberty!

This 'promotion' stunt is.....seriously really disturbing!

I strictly advise you to watch the video at your own risk. I'm not responsible for any irreversible damages that might occur to the viewer after they've seen this increasingly disturbing footage!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Opaque said...

Extremely disturbing! You just had to share this one, didn't you?

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails