Monday, April 6, 2009

Responding to Brosreview

I just got tagged by Brosreview to participate in a new meme. The following are my responses followed by the rules.

What are your current obsessions?
My niece, my blog, my music collection and song writing.

Which item from your closet are you wearing most often?
Sleeveless T-shirts and Bermudas.

Last thing you bought?
A tooth brush, Axe Touch and Axe Essence

What's for dinner?

Chicken strips and vegetable rice *sighs*

Say something to the person who tagged you:
Blogging would be alot less fun and alot more work without you.

Favourite vacation spots:
Anywhere but home

Vacation spots I must visit before I die:
Australian Beaches and Rio De Janeiro

3 things to do before I die
Get my songs on the airwaves.
Make a music video or two.
Anything that makes my mom and dad jump with joy.

Reading right now?

Snell Clinical Anatomy :p

What is the last movie you saw and enjoyed? Rate it out of 5 stars.
Push 5/5

Guilty pleasure?
Sleeping, watching TV series non-stop and going online.

Celebrity you want to meet right now:

Carrie Underwood

Best thing you ate or drank lately?

Mix vegetable and parantha

Care to share some wisdom?
Listen to your mom. They're ALWAYS right. At least mine always is!

Name the last blog you visited before this one, on which you left a comment. (link and info please!)
Pretty Me's Of something 'n' Everything - Friendship

Mention one regret in life
Not going abroad for studies when I had a perfectly good chance

Rules and Invitation to participate:

1. Respond and rework.
2. Answer questions on your own blog.
3. Replace one question. Add one question.
4. Tag five bloggers:

I tag the following:

Write In Motion
The Blithering Idiot
Time is now!
MY SONGS
Of something 'n' Everything

Have fun!!

11 comments:

Opaque said...

"Blogging would be alot less fun and alot more work without you"

Thank you Saadi!!!

Saadi said...

No problemo!

Anonymous said...

Nice replies !! M doing my tag :)

Anonymous said...

Done with my tag here :

http://creatingnewblog.blogspot.com/

Saadi said...

Thanks! :D

Anonymous said...

kool tag!

Saadi said...

@ Americanising Desi

Thanks for the visit!

The Write Girl said...

Hey Saadi,

Check out my response also

http://writeinmotion.blogspot.com/

Didn't quite play by the rules but I did give it a shot : )

Saadi said...

@ Write Girl

You acknowledged and that was good enough!

:)

mysterious gal said...

cool tagging and all .....b/w nice replies :D
if u like tagging and other stuffs apart from poetry u can see my other blog too ......http://decipheringtheunknown.blogspot.com/
Happy tagging and happy blogging :D

Saadi said...

@ Mysterious Gal

Will check it out surely!

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails