Wednesday, April 8, 2009

No Doubt is BACK!!


After nearly a decade of waiting No Doubt is back on the air, and that is most definitely one of the best news I've heard this year.

The band recorded their last album Rock Steady in 2001, after which their lead vocalist Gwen Stefani took off for a solo career, which went really well. I've always loved their style and approach to music, but all by herself Gwen didn't appeal much to me.

No Doubt once again has united and are not only recording an album, for which we will have to wait a year; But also going on a Summer Tour with Paramore. This just can't get any better!

Do check out out their most successful song Don't Speak!

6 comments:

Opaque said...

Interesting!!! Let's hope they've still got it in them!!! Thanks for sharing this!!!

Saadi said...

Kanal(Guy on the extreme left) and Gwen Stefani have always made a really good team!

I'm expecting only the good stuff from them! :D

The Write Girl said...

Thanks for the review Saadi..sort of makes me think of Fergie and Black Eyed Peas. Loved the group not the girl going solo.

Anonymous said...

thanks for this post !! really good music :)

Saadi said...

@ Write Girl

Ahhhh, it's the reverse with me! I loved it when Fergie went solo! But No Doubt is good stuff...no doubt!

Saadi said...

@ Pretty Me

My pleasure!

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails