Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Alphabeat Put A Spell On Me

I recently discovered a Danish pop band on one of the best music blogs present. I had not heard of them before but I'm completely digging their sound now. I downloaded their new album on Sunday and I've been listening to it non-stop for the past two days. It's completely awesome.

They go by the name of Alphabeats, their songs are mostly dance tracks with influence of Euro-pop. It also has kind of a discotheque feel of the 80s as well. If anyone of you happen to have mad love for dance anthems, then you need to listen to their album. I'll be putting up a review of their album really soon. I don't seem to have much time to blog nowadays because my wards are keeping me freaking busy.

I'm leaving you with their latest music video from their song 'The Spell'. This track is super catchy and super addictive. Check it out below;



If you like it, then I would suggest you to check out their other new single as well 'Hole In My Heart'. I can't seem to pick a favorite of the two, or a matter of fact the whole album.

4 comments:

Sorcerer said...

nice...nice...
:)

your blog is our..musicpedia!!

The Write Girl said...

Hi Saadi,

Thanks for sharing this Danish pop band. You are certainly an insider to all the music trends. Amazing. Hope you get a chance to relax from what sounds like a busy work week.

Saadi said...

@ Sorcerer

Ain't as awesome as Sorcipedia! :p

Saadi said...

@ Write Girl

Yeah, I'll be having busy weeks....3 to be xact!! :(

Hope I can make it thru them unscathed!

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails