Monday, November 2, 2009

Still SO Good!!!



This week X Factor paid tribute to the Rock Gods and the contestants were to sing rock songs. John and Edward took on the Queen ever-living hit 'We Will Rock You'!

When I first got to know about their song choice, I was abit taken back as I happen to be super-possesive about Queen and their songs. I simply can't pick a favorite! They all are amazing! But even then, I was looking forward to them perform.

Firstly I knew that they are going to put their own wonderful, crazy and energetic twist to it. And secondly, I knew they would piss Simon off! Not that I have anything against that man but I just like to see him getting thrown off all in good-spirit ofcourse.

And yes, they survived! I can't wait to see what awesome horror they have in store for us next week.

8 comments:

LazyKing said...

This is fun but honestly I dont see these guys winning X factor.
Do you find that X Factor can find another Leona Lewis?

Saadi said...

@ Lazyking

They're awesome fun..but it's pretty obvious they won't be winning!!!

They'll last till all the boring acts are gone....so I'm giving them another two or three weeks!

N another Leona....ummm, not likely!! Though I do see potential in Lucie Jones to grow immensely!!

Kay said...

thanks for tuning me in to the 'tv' world :)

Saadi said...

@ Kay

No problemo! ;)

Thanks for the visit!!

Opaque said...

I have heard of this show, but never watched it. Thanks for sharing.

Josephine said...

Saadi,
Love the personalized touch in your reviews!! Haven't watched the X-Factor, but hearing about Simon, it must be the talent show. Thanks for keeping us up to date with showbiz.
-Alex

Saadi said...

@ Brosreview

No problemo!!

Saadi said...

@ Alexandra

Thank you for dropping by and the wonderful comment! :)

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails