Thursday, July 16, 2009

Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson



Kelly Clarkson made an appearance recently on the Late Night Show with David Letterman and sang a stripped down version of 'Already Gone' from her fourth studio album All I Ever Wanted. And the thing which made me put it down on my blog was the fact that it's just so darn amazing! So beautiful! Clarkson's vocals are extremely on spot with this one and I prefer this version more than the album one, it has a slight celestial feel to it that though very much needed, wasn't bought to my attention till now. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Opaque said...

There is quite rarely a time when a LIVE gig version is preferred to the original one. I could quote bands but I am sure you're unaware of them. This is one such example. Thanks for sharing this!

Saadi said...

Experiencing something LIVE is really something else.....sometimes good, sometimes bad...depends on the performance! But yeah, an artist's true potential lies in his/her ability to perform LIVE!

You May Find These Interesting

Related Posts with Thumbnails